A day of nature connection, wild crafts, songs, games, dance, storytelling and fun – Including a silent disco immersed in Nature!
We will gather around the fire to share, to sing, craft, play and dance! We will engage in traditional Beltane crafts together, listen to stories related to this time and sing songs to welcome this time of the year. We will finish our day with a silent disco dance in nature. Foraged teas & snacks and craft materials provided. Children will be free to engage in crafts or roam wild within the boundaries of the woods.
Who is this event suitable for?
Suitable for all, the event is aimed for families, however members of the community are welcome to join too whether part of a family or not. All ages are welcome.
What should I bring?
- Your own mug, water bottles, plates and cutlery, snacks and lunch (either for yourself or to share).
- Rugs or something comfortable to sit on (including tarp for underneath depending on the weather).
- Weather-appropriate clothing (layers are good, waterproofs if necessary).
- Comfortable footwear for dancing.
- An item to bring for our Beltane altar, this might represent Beltane and what it means for you.
How to book
There is a maximum of 16 places available. Adults and children over 6 years old count as a place.
The price is £45 per family if 2 parents attend or £35 if one parent attends. Children go free.
Email Ayla Willow to book your place. Payment can be made via paypal or bank transfer.